We know you can buy windows anywhere, so why choose All-Weather Window, Doors & Siding as the best replacement window company? Frankly, there are a slew of good reasons. We know we do a lot of other things that the other companies don’t. We also know that our customers don’t always know about those things. So here we will list them, as briefly as we can, and at least if you are shopping around and comparing replacement window companies in Kansas City, you’ll know which questions to ask to ensure you make the right choice.
Why Choose All-Weather for Replacement Window Installation?
We like to say “It’s all good under the yella umbrella”. That’s because we go above and beyond customer expectations. Here are a few things that set us apart from other replacement window installers:
- We custom match window paint or stain colors. Sure, it’s extra work, but we know it’s important to you. Some window companies only offer a limited amount of options and you settle for “close enough”. We want it to be perfect.
- We match door & window trim styles. If you’re replacing your windows, you want to make sure that the finished product does not look like a replacement window. We take care to match the existing trim style so the look is seamless.
- We can find old window and door parts. If your home is historic, it can be hard to find old window and door hardware. We have connections and can usually locate old hardware that matches perfectly.
- We sell and install Andersen & Wincore brands. We have been in this business for three decades and we have chosen the manufacturers whose products we know and trust. We stand behind our products and our installations because we know they are high quality. The Kansas City area is known for having high humidity in the summers and below-freezing temperatures in the winters. Andersen & Wincore windows offer the top energy-efficient glass options and amazing overall quality.
- We are an Andersen Window Circle of Excellence dealer, which means that we are experienced Andersen installers. You can have extra confidence that when we install your windows, we do it exactly the way the manufacturer recommends so the window provides superior performance for years to come.
- We have the only Andersen showroom in KC designed for homeowners. You can come in and see and touch the windows to really get a feel for their quality and compare window types.
We have built a reputation for excellence. For over three decades we have served the Kansas City metro area and have helped over 40,000 satisfied homeowners. We are proud of our reputation for quality and professionalism.
- We offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. All of these reasons are why we can offer such a great guarantee. We strive to make sure our customer experience is as perfect as possible, and in the rare event that a customer is not completely satisfied, we are sure to make it right. Simply put, we’re not happy unless you’re happy. Our customers are not just a number to us. You are our lifeblood.