LP SmartSide Siding With Diamond Kote Pre-Finishing Kansas City
If you’re considering installing siding on your Kansas City home, you may want to consider LP SmartSide siding with Diamond Kote. LP SmartSide Siding products are more resistant than fiber cement products to impact damage from items such as golf balls, baseballs, rocks, and hail. At All-Weather Window, Doors & Siding, we can install LP SmartSide with Diamond Kote on your Kansas City home for years of maintenance free beauty.
Advantages of LP SmartSide Products
Since 1997, over four million homeowners have chosen LP SmartSide siding for its durability, beauty, and no-fade warranty. Here are a few of the advantages of LP Smartside siding with Diamond Kote finish:
- Beauty – LP SmartSide products have a more realistic wood texture than most fiber cement siding.
- It’s Easier to Install – Because it is significantly lighter and stronger than fiber cement siding, it’s easier to install.
- Up to 33% Fewer Seams – trim and lap siding comes in 16′ lengths vs. fiber cement’s shorter 12′ lengths, often resulting in fewer seams or joints on your structure.
- Longer Warranty – The LP SmartSide limited warranty is longer than most fiber cement product warranties.
- Renewable Resource – All SmartSide products are manufactured with wood (a renewable resource) using processes certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®).
- Reversible – Some LP SmartSide trim comes in reversible smooth and cedar textures, greatly adding to its flexibility on the job site.
Our Innovative Diamond Kote Finish has a 30-Year No Fade Warranty
Diamond Kote is a no-fade, permanent finish. Not only is it tough and durable, but it is designed to resist dirt and grime buildup while locking out moisture. Diamond Kote pre-finishing is engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and performance. The unique process combines a one-of-a-kind paint formula with state-of-the art equipment. Robotic sprayers break the paint down in smaller particles allowing the paint to bond better. Then the freshly painted boards travel into the dryer where they are oven cured and cooled for a durable scratch resistant finish. This provides superior protection against blistering, peeling and flaking. The unique Diamond Kote sheen is low maintenance and resists the buildup of dirt and grime, while also locking out moisture. This durable finish protects your home and is easy to clean as well. Plus, the mineral-based pigments and other pure raw materials used in their one-of-a-kind paint keep your siding vibrant and protect it from ultraviolet rays that would cause colors to fade. Diamond Kote has such confidence in the strength and durability of their coating that they offer a 30-Year No Fade Warranty that protects against blistering, peeling and flaking for long-term peace of mind.