Top-Rated Kansas City Siding Company & Siding Replacement Services
Like our windows, the siding we carry is what we consider to be the best in the business. We know Kansas City homeowners want quality, durability and value and that’s exactly what we offer. The right siding will not only be beautiful and maintenance free, but it will also make your home more energy efficient as well.
At All-Weather Windows, Doors & Siding we carry several brands of siding to fit a variety of needs. We carry Diamond Kote siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding, and LP SmartSide siding and trim. All three offer beauty, durability and the best warranties in the business. Read about their unique advantages below and if you can’t decide which one is right for you, just give us a call or stop by our showroom and we can help you choose the perfect siding for your home.
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding Installation
When creating an exterior design, the delight is in choosing the details, so express your home’s personality with a selection of 20 eye-catching basic colors, trim, and accents. Drop by our showroom and let us show you how outstanding beauty begins with exceptional product quality.
Benefits of Modern Resin Siding by LP Smartside:
- Deflect dings and dents
- Weather resistant to moisture and humidity
- Eliminates panel rot, warping, swelling or shrinking common in older siding materials
- Gives your home the warm, natural beauty of real cedar without the worries
- Made with a proprietary Smartguard process to help resist decay, fungi, and termites
- Lightweight and easy to install using standard woodworking tools
- 5-year 100% labor and replacement on LP SmartSide trim and siding
- 50-year prorated limited warranty on LP SmartSide Trim and siding substrate
- Made of an engineered wood substrate, a renewable resource with a reduced environmental impact
Diamond Kote Siding Installation
Diamond Kote™ offers a complete siding system designed to create a flawless finished product for homeowners. Choose from the rich look of traditional wood or smooth siding that complements a wide range of home styles from modern to historic without compromising durability. They recently added six in-demand colors to their color collections to help you stand out from the crowd and create a home that is made just for you. Choose from horizontal, vertical or even shake and shingle style siding. With Diamond Kote™ siding, you get an engineered finish coupled with a technically advanced application process for siding that stands up to the most extreme weather, including hail up to 1.75″ in diameter.
- The only 30-year no fade warranty in the country
- Extremely low maintenance
- Colors derived from natural pigments found in the earth and will not fade
- Only the purest raw materials are used
- Computer applied robotic spray guarantees the most even coating, ensuring color consistency and durability
- State-of-the-art oven curing helps produce a completely cured durable scratch-resistant finish
- Several color collection options and combinations available to enhance the character of any home
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Installation
James Hardie fiber cement siding is a great alternative to wood or vinyl siding because it is extremely durable. Fiber cement siding is fire resistant, resists swelling, mold, and cracking from water exposure. Another bonus is that it comes with a 30-year limited warranty. Here at All-Weather we carry and install the following James Hardie siding products:
- HardiePlank® Lap Siding
- HardiShingle® Siding
- HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
- HardieTrim® Boards
- HardieSoffit® Pre-Cut Panels
Our James Hardie Siding products also come with a ColorPlus® Technology 15-year limited warranty. This applies to every pre-colored piece of trim and siding and covers paint and labor. Come by and see our showroom to see these James Hardie vinyl siding products in person.
All of our siding products are top notch. We know it’s a big decision and the choices can be confusing, but simply stop by our showroom to see them up close. One of our knowledgeable siding experts will be able to fill you in on the differences and answer all of your questions to help you choose the best siding for your home.