All-Weather Windows, Doors, and Siding is proud to announce that we have achieved the status of “Preferred Contractor” from James Hardie Siding. What does this mean to you? It means we are dedicated to the quality installation and customer service standards set by the James Hardie company.
Why Choose a Member of the James Hardie Contractor Alliance™ Program?
The James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program is designed to match homeowners with professional contractors from around the country, who are trained and available to help you meet your needs for siding repair and replacement. By choosing the right contractor to install your James Hardie siding, you ensure the job is done quickly, efficiently, and to manufacturer specifications, protecting the warranty.
James Hardie’s Contractor Alliance Program
James Hardie has established a contractor alliance program to help homeowners find quality contractors in their area who fit their list of criteria. Prior to recognizing local companies as Preferred Contractors, James Hardie considers all of the following:
- Compliance with installation best practices
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory credit report
- State licensed
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance (where required by law)
- Satisfactory background check with at least six past clients
Why Hire Us?
At All-Weather, we have a great reputation for taking care of our customers. It’s why we’ve won the Angie’s List Super Service Award four years in a row. If you are choosing James Hardie siding, you have another great reason to choose us. Because we are one of the few James Hardie preferred contractors in the Kansas City area, we can offer you:
- An excellent track record of performance and many happy customers
- Dedicated compliance to installation best practices
- Proper state licenses to perform home siding work
- Sufficient liability and compensation insurance, making sure that you are protected
- Proper licensing and bonding, and a good credit report