Attic Insulation in Kansas City
Did you know that heating and cooling your home accounts for about half of all of your energy consumption? Most homes in the Kansas City area are under insulated especially when it comes to attic insulation. Homebuilders typically put in the bare minimum of wall and attic insulation required. That means there is plenty of room for improvement when it comes to insulating your home and, more importantly, saving money on energy bills. If your home has rooms that are hard to heat, a difference of 10-15 degrees between levels or you have high utility bills, adding home insulation from All-Weather Window and Doors may be extremely beneficial.
Benefits of Adding Cellulose Natural Insulation to Your Home’s Attic
At All-Weather, we install cellulose insulation. Cellulose insulation offers many benefits to Kansas City homeowners. It obviously helps cut heating and cooling costs. It is also extremely fire-retardant and helps control moisture. It is pest resistant and is irritation free insulation because it contains no irritating or unhealthy materials like fiberglass, formaldehyde, or asbestos. And because it is 85% post-consumer recycled content, it’s even good for the environment. See what a difference adding energy saving insulation can make in your home and your pocketbook.
- Kansas City homes are recommended to have a minimum 49 R-Value in the attic
- Recent studies show homes insulated with Cellulose use up to 38% less energy
- Ordinary insulation can lose as much as 50% of its effectiveness in cold weather
- Cellulose offers a Class 1 Fire Rating that meets or exceeds national building codes
- Cellulose forms a thermal barrier that keeps heat in over the winter and out in the summer
- Cellulose insulation is made from natural fibers…that won’t irritate your skin and lungs
- Cellulose’s primary ingredient is recycled newsprint, greatly reducing landfill waste
- Healthy for your family…and for our planet
All-Weather Proudly Offers Insulation from This Trusted Manufacturer: